NewBie

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Men vs Women

I read "Men are from Mars.." long back. The first real gift I received from my husband. It was an excellent book. Recently came through this website which tells the same information in a simpler way. http://www.hubbynet.com/hlywpt3.htm Surprisingly, both the authors are men !!! Inspite of caste,customs, social status, educational background.. all people have some similarity when it comes to relationships.. especially Husband and Wife !!! I had a dream today Me: Why do you match people wrongly and make their lives miserable? God (My favourite Ganesh) : HaHaHa !! Athu thane en vela.. Come on ..what is the fun if everything in life goes as u expect? If you have life with no challenges, then u'll have no work there u'll come back to me. (100% english la pesinaaru). Alarm sathi panniduchu.. I don't know the significance of this dream but something which made me think a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home