NewBie

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Earth rotates!!

Has anyone felt the earth's rotation before? Do clouds move? I don't know !! But that was a strange experience .. It was drizzling outside and the temperature was near 0.. I just sat on my couch and was enjoying the rain drops from my window. The view was too good and there were a lot of tall buildings in my view..As I just looked up I could see the clouds making shapes in the sky.. but suddenly as I was lost in my thoughts, I saw that the building in front of me was tilting!!! I was surprised..may be it was at an angle. I just remembered the theory of relativity.. We sometimes sit in a train and feel as if the other train is moving. When the speed of travel of earth and clouds differ, it causes a relative motion. I tried to visualise it again but I couldn't. It wasn't a dream..I saw the earth rotate !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home