NewBie

Monday, August 21, 2006

Weird ??

Tagged by Jeevan and I’m weird enough to take this post. 1. I see God as a friend. He is no different to me. I love him and believe that HE is with me always. I fight with him when things go wrong. HE apologizes to me when I get hurt. So, I don’t respect him though I realize his immense power. 2. Appearances are deceptive. Should I say I’m a split personality ;-). My friends, collegues, relatives portray me as a confident person with immense will power for whom nothing is impossible. But only few people know the real me, delicate,fragile and sensitive to the power of infinity. This confuses me sometimes. 3. When I get into a situation where I can’t speak the truth maybe becoz it might worsen the situation or hurt someone I try to remain silent. But, I can’t remain so for a long time. So, in a conversation, I'll be the most talkative person so when I become silent my friends know that something is fishy and if provoked, they would see a “BhathraKaali”.;-) 4. I don’t know to react to appreciation. 5. I love nature. I just like sitting silently and watching the dew drops. I try to figure out the language of trees (as if there is any). It just gives me a peace making me forget all the worries. Sometimes, I get into another world and start forgetting who I am and why I’m here. An illusion like feeling. 6. Petty things give me more pleasure. Glass bangles, flowers, fluffy toys, a silent bike ride, hot coffee, rain, sleep on my mother’s lap etc. 7. I don’t like to see my face in the mirror. Lately, I’ve started wondering why? My face is not that bad ;-). 8. I hate shopping, particularly window shopping. I’ve never selected any of my dresses/jewels. Am I not interested or Am I lazy? I go shopping only when I really need to buy something. This is considered weird by all my friends ;-). I make my choice pretty quickly. I chose my wedding sarees in less than 12 minutes. The shopkeeper got confused and asked me if I'm the bride or I'm chosing so carelessly for someone else. 9. Being a vegetarian, I hate curd/buttermilk which is considered weird. I love cooking and love to see others enjoy the food I cook but I don’t enjoy eating. Could not think of anything else…but I think these give enough evidence that I’m weird ;-). Hoping to get the results of this "Most Weird Person" contest. Jeevan, done at last !!

18 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, August 21, 2006, Blogger Anu said…

    quite a few weird things, I think..:p..but seeing God as a friend isn't weird, I think!..it's like realising God within you and also in others! :)

     
  • At 6:44 PM, August 21, 2006, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Some of them were only weird...not all! I found the curd/buttermilk & the shopping ones most weird cos I love curd & just loveee to shop!!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, August 21, 2006, Blogger KK said…

    Shopping marriage saree in just 12 mins was surely weird. I have heard from many people that they don't like the food that they cook...I love any kinda food :)

    I go by the adage "Sor kanda idam sorgam" :)

     
  • At 10:05 PM, August 21, 2006, Blogger Jeevan said…

    Pavi you have created a world record by selecting your wedding sarees in less than 12 minutes. How will be if every women change like u, many husbands will be happy:) I have put many fights with my brother for petty things, like paper, pencil, koli, kite………. Here after I can come here for recommendation from your Friend (God)? :))

     
  • At 1:31 AM, August 22, 2006, Blogger KC! said…

    ennai madhiriye iruka madhiri iruku? ha ha, aana mudhal muraiya ippadi oru tag parkaren, questionnaire dhane normal-a tag-la varum/

     
  • At 12:13 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    Anu - Thanks ;-)

    has to be me - true !!

    kk - The food I cook is eatable..not that bad.. but its just that it gives more satisfaction seeing others eat and a simple word of appreciation ;-)

     
  • At 12:17 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    jeevan - "many husbands will be happy" ?? avasara pattu oru statement solliteenga..I have lot more weirdness to compensate for these so-called good habits.

    U r welcome here..I can surely recommend u..HE helps my friends more than me ;-).

    Usha - Same pinch ;-). I too enjoyed this tag.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger ambi said…

    //if provoked, they would see a “BhathraKaali//
    could you pls give me some hints how to provoke such situation? want to see bathrakaali with soolam :) ROTFL.
    may be your hubby will be seeing Bkaali daily. LOL :)

    curd pidikaathaa? ungalai 18 varusham curd mattume kidaikara naatukku naadu kadathren. :) btw, as usual nice written.

    @usha, thodaa, usha, pavithra veg. kavinchiyoo? gobi manchoorian ellam saapda maataangalaam! LOL :)

     
  • At 9:29 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger starry said…

    Nice colorful post. I love nature too and can spend hours just looking and do nothing.

     
  • At 1:07 AM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Syam said…

    //I see God as a friend//

    same blood...athunaala thaan naan sami kumbudarathu illa...friend ah poi yaaravathu kumbiduvaangala...koil ku pona oru hello sollitu prasadam vaangitu vandhuduven :-)

    BTW, ooruku poi serndhuteenga pola...

     
  • At 9:12 AM, August 23, 2006, Blogger ambi said…

    //oru hello sollitu prasadam vaangitu vandhuduven //
    @syam, angeyum puliyotharai thana syam? :) LOL

     
  • At 9:48 AM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Ekta said…

    Hey ditto!
    I hate curd, buttermilk and milk too!
    I think I hate most milk products! except of course chocs and ice-creams..those are yummy!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    adada..ingayum oru tag post-a bale bale....

     
  • At 1:33 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Anand said…

    *I go shopping only when I really need to buy something. This is considered weird by all my friends ;-). *
    Ur every mans delight!!!..hate the window shopping sprees!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    ambi - saabham ellaam vendaam..paavam pozhachu poren vittudunga ;-). But athu enna 18 years kanakku??

    starry nights - Thanks. True ;-)

    syam - same pinch. Yes..back home safely :-).

    ekta - Good to see some of "my" population ;-). I too love ice-creams.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    anand - Thanks ;-)

     
  • At 6:31 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger ambi said…

    //But athu enna 18 years kanakku?? //
    summa, ella tamizh padathulayum intha 18 patti & 18 yrs varuthaa, athaan oru flowla varuthu. echoose me! :)

     
  • At 9:06 AM, August 24, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    ambi - Hmm...echoosed ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home