NewBie

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Eutopia Universe

Tagged by KK The preluding chapters are at the following links - Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5 Story in a nutshell so far - I was walking in the street at my lunch break while I saw a crowd. I saw a different kind of horror plant peeping out from a man-hole and out of curiosity entered into it. I saw clones of myself. My friend and teacher who were dead were also there. But suddenly everyone disappeared and I met Hitler who welcomed me to Eutopia Universe. He told me that they have brought me here to help them correct the world and eradicate anti-social elements in this world.

Chapter 6

"You mean, I was chosen for a very special mission. I don't beleive you. You, of all the people, would never want to do good to someone. I think you are all a terrorist group and you want to use me against my own country. " Hitler said "Oh no..all the books have portrayed me as a bad man. Is it bad to be strict and confident? I've learnt a lot in Eutopia. Please don't call me a terrorist..we need your help" "Oh my God !! my head is spinning. I'm not dead..I don't understand what you speak. Hey, Hitler, I need to go to office. I have my lover waiting for me. I need to call my boss ..where is my cell phone..The time ..oh..where is my watch?" My head was spinning with pictures of my family, the crowd, my lunch, cell phone ringing, a bus, an accident and I fainted. I woke up and saw that Hitler was not there. I wanted to get away from this weird place as early as possible. I ran through a door and turned behind. There was no door. I saw Mahatma Gandhi there. I respect him a lot and paid my respects to him. I asked him "Where am I, Gandhiji?". He replied, "Son, You have mistakenly entered a different universe. We thought of taking your help but seems you are no different from the selfish people out there who have no humanity. Gone are the days when people loved each other. There is hatred everywhere, an eye-for-eye is what today's world is about." I told, "But,Gandhiji, India is still a peaceful nation..its only the islamic terrorist groups that destroy peace in the nation". He led me into a room where there was a large theatre screen. We watched all the incidents that happened in India. I was deeply moved seeing some incidents. It showed some tapes of how terrorists are created. How true the saying is, "A child is how his mother made him". All the terrorists that we saw were either deserted by their parents immediately after birth or did not get the proper nurturing from them. Gandhiji spoke, "Son, do you see those people out there? Those young men are manufacturing bombs. These people have forgotton the sacrifices we made to bring peace. After I died, I atleast had a satisfaction that people would live happily. Now, its disheartening to see our men kill themselves. There's bloodshed everywhere. What can you do to save this world?" I thought for a while. "Gandhiji, terrorism is a disease which has spread so quickly among people. Hitler, told me that, the aim of this project is to eliminate anti-social elements". Gandhiji sadly said, "Ahimsa, is no longer considered a weapon". I told him, " But, killing one Osama Bin Laden or LTTE Prabhakaran will not solve this problem. There are not just a handful of anti-social elements to eradicate. People have to know more about Ahimsa. The education system has to change. There are no moral stories teaching basic values to our children. Noone knows the value of epics. Of what use is our education, if it doesn't help to mould our character? Even media has to play a major role. Instead of taking romantic movies there should be more meaningful movies. I think only if each individual changes the society would be free of terrorism. I know many of my friends in media & universities. We can take their help". ************* To be continued ************ Though I'd like to end the story, to keep the thread alive I'll stop here. Let me put Jeevan and Syam into trouble to continue the story !! KK sorry for the delay. Done !!

25 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, August 30, 2006, Blogger ambi said…

    he hee, nalla irukku intha tag! romba rasichen, pashtu onnum puriyalai (he hee)

    tagged syamaa? very gud! very gud!azhinjaan syam! LOL

    tdy me thaan pashtuuuu. maama piscoothu! :)

     
  • At 7:01 PM, August 30, 2006, Blogger Has to be me said…

    Indha story inum mudiylaya?

    Syam-ah, tag-ah, yaaaruu, ennadhu?

     
  • At 8:49 PM, August 30, 2006, Blogger KK said…

    Havent read it yet, Will read and comment...

    Thanks for taking it up... :)

    Syam tag'ah???? appo Thodarum appadinu potuda vendiyathu than... :)

     
  • At 11:36 PM, August 30, 2006, Blogger KK said…

    Hey! Read it...It was a nice continuation...From Hitler to Gandhi :) Contrasting change though :) Just curious to know how the story is going proceed, Jeevan and Syam waiting for you guys to continue :)

    Great work Pavithra!!! Thanks for taking it up :)

     
  • At 9:15 AM, August 31, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    ambi - Not your fault !! Ippo purinchithula..let me ask Syam or Jeevan to tag u ;-).

    has to be me - "Syam-ah, tag-ah, yaaaruu, ennadhu?" - I didn't get the question. Syam is another blogger and the interesting part of the story is we need to ask other bloggers to continue from where we left just to expose team work. So I've tagged 2 bloggers to continue the story.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, August 31, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    kk - Thanks ;-). I wanted to see if someone can write it better. I'm also curious to see how the story goes.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger Jeevan said…

    Best Story Friend, sure i will try to continue this. Thanks for u tag:)

     
  • At 4:45 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger ambi said…

    hey pavithra, paaru neenga nextu post podara varaikkum syam intha pakkame etti pakka maattan. apdiye paathaalum commentu podamaa amukamaa iruppan. LOL :)
    syam kanna! nee pashtu ezhuthanam aprom thaan enna tag panna mudiyum. (tag pannida paa pls!) :)

     
  • At 5:08 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    jeevan - Glad that u liked it. Hope to read urs soon. ;-)

    ambi - correct ta sonneenga..naanum unnum syam kaanome-nu paarthutu irunthen. ;-)
    Syam, if you're not interested I give you the option to directly escalate it to ambi ;-).

     
  • At 7:15 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger ambi said…

    yow! pavithra, if so, en aapich veelaiya neenga seyunga. mngr cabtain maathiri summa suthi suthi adikarar. :)

    "Avan vara mattan! Nambaathee!" (read in dharumi style!) LOL :)

     
  • At 4:21 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger KK said…

    Pavithra, if you want to see another branch of the story, take a look at Sat's continuation. This branch came to an end at Karthik's blog.

     
  • At 9:13 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    ambi - thodaa..nanga ellaam vettiya vaa irukkom? Hee hee enga manager rombha nallavar, vallavar ;-).

    kk - Yeah !! Read through it. I read Karthik's first and was a bit confused..ha ha..now I know why..I missed a chapter ;-). Now its clear.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Syam said…

    nalla home work (tag) pola iruku....irunga mothama padichitu marubadiyum vandhu comment panren... :-)

     
  • At 1:21 PM, September 01, 2006, Blogger ambi said…

    //nanga ellaam vettiya vaa irukkom? Hee hee enga manager rombha nallavar, vallavar //
    @pavi, immaam periya posta paarthale theriyuthu, ejamaan evloo busy?nu :)

    @syam, he hee, syam unnai oru vazhiyaa vara veykarathuku enna paadu pada vendi irukku? (unmaiya sollu, already vanthu kamukama poitta thaane?) :)

     
  • At 2:47 PM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    syam - porumaiyaa vaanga ;-).

    ambi - Grrr...."already vanthu kamukama poitta thaane?"..athula ungalukku ethukku doubt ;-)

     
  • At 8:02 PM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Syam said…

    vandhutenya vandhuten...oru naal varalanna sangu oothi paal oothiruveengaley (ambi unna thaan solren)....sari neenga enna ipdi hilter la aarambichu gandhi ku poi appuram valakam pola advise la mudichu irukeenga...nice one tho.... :-)

    inglees la eluthanuma tamil la eluthanuma.... :-)

     
  • At 8:03 PM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Syam said…

    @HTBM,
    //Syam-ah, tag-ah, yaaaruu, ennadhu?//

    ippo enna solreenga :-)

     
  • At 10:26 PM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    Syam - Etho ennala mudincha alavukku kozhappi irukken. ;-)
    ethula venumnaalum ezhuthunga. emmozhiyum sammadhame ;-)

     
  • At 2:58 AM, September 02, 2006, Blogger KC! said…

    ada paavigala, questions ellam poi kadaiseela kadhai ezhudara level-ku poiteengala tag-nra perla? :)) Anyways, oru action kadhai ezhuda koodadha, Gandhi hitler-nu documentary padam edukareengale!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, September 02, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    Usha - Sure.. Will try to start an action story tag and tag you first !! Ithu eppadi irukku ;-)

     
  • At 2:59 PM, September 02, 2006, Blogger ambi said…

    //Will try to start an action story tag and tag you first !! Ithu eppadi irukku //
    @pavithra, super, antha nalla kariyatha udane pannunga, evloo selavaanalum paravayilla. :)
    (usha, nee gaali magalee!)

    //inglees la eluthanuma tamil la eluthanuma.//
    @syam, *ukkum* intha jambathukku onum korachal illa, Yow! ezhuthiyaa nee muthalaa! :)

     
  • At 9:55 AM, September 03, 2006, Blogger Syam said…

    //Yow! ezhuthiyaa nee muthalaa//

    @ambi, looosaappaa nee...inglees la eluthanumna yaar kittayaavathu help ketkanum...tamil na nammaley samalichukalaam :-)

     
  • At 2:08 PM, September 04, 2006, Blogger ambi said…

    //inglees la eluthanumna yaar kittayaavathu help ketkanum//
    @syam, antha pakkathu cubicle vellakaari ammani kitta kettu paaren. :)
    (Note: kathaikku idea & engleepes translation mattum kelu!) LOL :)

     
  • At 3:41 PM, September 04, 2006, Blogger Pavithra said…

    ambi & Syam - seems u r having fun. ensoi ;-). Me too second ambi in "engleepes translation mattum kelu" ;-)

     
  • At 11:52 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Syam said…

    @ambi,
    //engleepes translation mattum kelu//
    marubadiyum loosu maathiriye pesaraye...engleepes therinju irundha andha ammani ya eppavo friend pudichu irupane :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home